The numbers don’t lie! The Arts & Business Council has made a big impact serving the Nashville creative community for almost 20 years. In 2022 we earned a Gold Seal from GuideStar for our transparency with donors. Every dollar you donate to the Arts & Business Council stays in your community!
We employed 249 artists and field experts to provide quality education and mentorship from 2021-2022, and have provided nearly $4 million in free legal & professional services to more than 4,000 artists & 450 arts organizations.
The Arts & Business Council believes in the power of diversity and in leveraging marginalized voices. From 2021-2022, artists served included 24% BIPOC, 13% from rural communities, 9% senior citizens, and 4% with disabilities.
Help us continue our work by donating on Giving Tuesday!
The Arts & Business Council is a 501(c)(3) organization that leverages and unites the unique resources of the arts and business communities to create a thriving, sustainable creative culture in Nashville.
Investing in artists in central to the Arts & Business Council’s long-term vision of a community where artists are valued as critical assets to be engaged, supported, and empowered. The Arts & Business Council believes a strong sector of creatives and creative businesses will enhance the overall economic profile of the Greater Nashville area. We believe a thriving arts community:
- Attracts businesses to Nashville;
- Makes for a healthy, happy population; and
- Creates strong, innovative solutions to social, business and civic challenges.
To deliver this mission, the Arts & Business Council creates and evaluates programming within three focus areas:
- We create mutually beneficial partnerships between arts and business;
- We provide direct services, key opportunities, and education to the creative community to help them master the business of art;
- We inspire workplace creativity in businesses to demonstrate the impact of the arts through tangible benefits and develop life-long arts participants and supporters.