When you become a member of the Arts & Business Council, you join artists, art lovers, creative organizations, and leading Nashville-area companies in supporting our mission to leverage and unite the unique resources of the arts and business communities to create a thriving, sustainable creative culture. Demonstrate your support for our cultural community by joining the Arts & Business Council with a fully tax-deductible membership today and ensure that Nashville remains a top creative capital, where companies and communities thrive together! A portion of all membership purchases will be allocated to the Greater Nashville Artist Relief Fund.
|Supporter (recommended for Volunteer Lawyer/Professionals)||$50
Nonprofit Organization Memberships
Arts organization memberships are based on the most recent fiscal year’s revenue.
|Arts Organization: <$250K||$50
|Arts Organization: $250K-$500K||$75
|Arts Organization: $500K-$1MM||$100
|Arts Organization: $1MM+||$125
Is your company looking to get involved with the arts? You’ll want to take a look at our corporate partnerships instead!
- Basic support of the Arts & Business Council’s programs and services that cultivate a thriving, sustainable creative culture in Nashville and beyond
- Subscription to the Arts & Business Council e-newsletter
- Access to our Volunteer Lawyers & Professionals for the Arts (VLPA) program, should you need assistance with arts-related legal or business questions. (Pro bono services restricted to income-qualified members who are Tennessee residents. Paid referrals may be available for those who do not qualify for pro bono services.)
- Discounts to our Education Seminars and workshops, which cover a broad range of arts-related topics
- Reduced application fees to many of our other programs, including Fiscal Sponsorship
- Access to opportunities such as submitting your artwork for consideration for Artist of the Week on The Nashville Sign. (Membership does not guarantee selection. Open to visual artists in any medium.)
- For organizations, opportunity to participate in our bi-annual Arts Board Matching Match Event
- Enhanced support of the Arts & Business Council’s programs and services
- Members-only communications through our e-newsletter
- Complimentary postings on our Opportunities Hub, a comprehensive collaboration resource for creatives and creative businesses
- For volunteers, access to paid referrals through Volunteer Lawyers & Professionals for the Arts
- Top-level support of the Arts & Business Council’s programs and services
- Priority ticket access to our spring arts party, Arts Immersion, and other Arts & Business Council events
- And more!
Not sure which level to choose? Get in touch with us at email@example.com and we can help.
Become a Member Today!
The Arts & Business Council is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that relies on a variety of funding sources to make our programs happen. All memberships are 100% tax-deductible and will have a lasting impact on the future of the creative economy in Nashville and beyond. Thank you!