The Arts & Business Council advances Tennessee’s creative sector and promotes economic growth by connecting arts & business. When you become a member, you join artists, art lovers, creative organizations, and leading Nashville-area companies in supporting the Arts & Business Council’s mission to leverage and unite the unique resources of the arts and business communities to create a thriving, sustainable creative culture in Nashville and beyond. Demonstrate your support for our cultural community by joining the Arts & Business Council with a fully tax-deductible membership today and ensure that Nashville remains a top creative capital, where companies and communities thrive together!
Arts organization memberships are based on the most recent fiscal year’s revenue.
|Individual Artist/Friend of the Arts||$30
|Arts Organization: <$250K||$50
|Arts Organization: $250K-$500K||$75
|Arts Organization: $500K-$1MM||$100
|Arts Organization: $1MM+||$125
As a member, you’ll enjoy all of these benefits:
- Support of the Arts & Business Council’s services that cultivate a thriving, sustainable creative culture in Nashville and beyond
- Subscription to the Arts & Business Council e-newsletter
- Additional members-only communications through our e-newsletter
- Access to our Volunteer Lawyers & Professionals for the Arts (VLPA) program, should you ever need assistance with arts-related legal or business questions
- Discounts to our Education Seminars and workshops, which cover a broad range of arts-related topics
- Reduced application fees to many of our other programs, including Fiscal Sponsorship
- Priority ticket access to our spring arts party, Arts Immersion, and other Arts & Business Council events
- Complimentary postings on our Opportunities Hub, a comprehensive resource for Tennessee’s creatives and creative businesses
- Exclusive member discounts through our pARTners Network
- And more!
Is your company looking to get involved with the arts? You’ll want to take a look at our corporate partnerships instead!
Not sure which level to choose? Get in touch with us at email@example.com and we can help.
The Arts & Business Council is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that relies on a variety of funding sources to make our programs happen. All memberships are 100% tax-deductible and will have a lasting impact on the future of the creative economy in Nashville and beyond. Thank you!