About this event
Could you use a one-on-one consultation with an attorney to have your arts-related legal questions answered? The Volunteer Lawyers & Professionals for the Arts (VLPA) Pro Bono Legal clinics are focused specifically on the needs of the Nashville creative community. Register for your 30-minute, in-person, private session to receive expert advice on the issues surrounding your creative practice.
Registration will open later this summer.
After you register, you will receive an email linking to the VLPA Intake form. Please complete the intake form within 48 hours of receipt. You will be contacted by someone from our staff to confirm the details of your appointment. Please respond in a timely manner to ensure that your appointment is confirmed. If you do not respond, your appointment may be canceled.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Pro Bono Legal Clinics for Artists, Musicians & Creatives are presented by the Volunteer Lawyers & Professionals for the Arts (VLPA), a program of the Arts & Business Council of Greater Nashville. Learn more about legal and professional services offered by VLPA at abcnashville.org/vlpa.
Volunteer Lawyers & Professionals for the Arts (VLPA) is made possible in part by:
Eligibility requirements* for clients to access the VLPA Pro Bono Legal Clinic:
- Issues must be arts-related;
- Clients must be current residents of Tennessee;
- To access pro bono services, artists and arts organizations must be income qualified.
- For Davidson County residents, the income threshold as of January 1, 2023, is $42,950 for a single individual with no dependents. For Tennessee residents residing outside Davidson County, the income threshold is $34,925 for a single individual with no dependents. Clients with incomes above the threshold may still be eligible for paid referrals at full or reduced rates.
- Qualified arts nonprofit organizations will have an annual budget of less than $1M.